MG as Reference

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG as Reference
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:30:31 EDT
Yesterday I got the new issue of "National Geographic" and was reading the
article by Robert Ballard about undersea research in the Black Sea - finding
the ancient shoreline and ancient shipwrecks. I was amazed and amused to read
him describing the equipment used on the exploration including one remote
control vessel "the size of an MG roadster". Its been 21 years since they
have been sold here and yet they are a size reference.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list