Calling all MGA web links

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling all MGA web links
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:06:38 -0500
G'day y'all,

I have finally added a links page to my web site (long overdue).  Well
actually two links pages.  One is for MGA specific links, while the other
is for all other MG links.

Go here:
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mg01.htm
and scroll to the bottom for the links pages.

Feel free to send along any MG web links you may have.  I am especailly
interrested in links to MGA specific web sites.  I have been finding lots
of MGB an Midget pages but very few MGA pages.  I am surprised to find that
only a couple of the NAMGAR local chapter clubs have web sites, or maybe
they're just hiding where I can't find them.

So far I have a mixed batch of about 35 MGA specific site connections
including some Variants and a few commercial sites.  This world hopping is
kind of fun.  MGA Club of Switzerland is rather interresting.

Feed me links,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~banreymg