buttons

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: buttons
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:48:09 -0500
   Some days we learn something new.  My little gem of
enlightenment occurred yesterday when I discovered that
the metal 'button' on the end of the turn signal and wiper
stalk arms unscrews!  Both of my 'buttons' are rusty and
I have avoided repainting them because of fear of damaging
the plastic handle and because of the awkward position of
the switch, when installed.  So, this weekend, I will remove,
clean and repaint the metal 'buttons' on the control stalks
on my '70 B-GT.  :-)
   Little things.  It's about little things.

--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research

///