tachometer question, MGB.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tachometer question, MGB.
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:44:43 -0400
Hello all,
 I have a couple questions,
1. I was wondering what the consensus is of the most accurate,
electronic tachometer that fits in the dash tach hole of a 68 MGB,
without hacking the hole and can be fitted so it doesn't interfere
with other instruments. (it must be MSD compatible,
is there one out there that folks are using and love ?).

2. Am I barking up the wrong tree 'so to speak' to be saying
electronic tachs are more accurate?, I just keep wondering if my
stock tach is always telling me the truth.

Dan Furbish
Marshfield, MA.
BarnOwl@world.std.com
68 MGBGT !