British Car Day

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Day
From: "Greg Bass" <bass_c@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:45:17 -0400
Just wanted to know if anyone else was planning to attend the British
Car Day at Chateau Elan in Braselton GA on the 12th of May? I don't know if
my 78 B will be ready but hey... you can look at my 86 Blazer in the parking
lot! :-) It's a great show/gathering in a fantastic setting. Anyone who
hasn't been there is missing out. Just think about having you and your LBC
photographed in front of a hotel and winery developed and styled as a true
Napoleonic era French Palace. Believe me it is not something you would
imagine finding in a small GA town

By the way I appreciate all the help that was given for my questions a week
or so ago. A short recap, the car was idling rough, and after adjusting the
single Zenith, it smooth out, But when I took it for a spin it quit on me at
a service station 3 miles down the road, and would not restart. After an
hour or so it fired back up. I replaced the coil with a new one but it did
not solve the problem. When it quits, there spark at the plugs and I still
think it is a carb/fuel problem. So my next step is a rebuild of the carb
and installing a manual chock while I'm at it.

Greg Bass
'78 B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list