Re: Expensive and worth it

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Expensive and worth it
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:10:48 -0700
Ain't it great? I had a nice cruise, too, on Sunday, over to the coast for
the Dream Machines show at Half Moon Bay. Of course the highway to Half Moon
Bay was so jammed that we had to drive up to Pacifica on 280 and back on
Hwy. 1, but it was only 40 miles out of the way and a beautiful day, so what
the heck?

All kinds of classic cars on the road, mostly 50's Detroit and hot rods, but
I did see a TR3, a Tiger, an E-Type and a Jensen CV8. Saw a Hawker Sea Fury
at the show... don't see those every day.

About those Boxsters -- I saw one driving with what appeared to be the
space-saving spare on the left rear, and it just about busted me up
laughing. The spare must be a 19 x 3 inch rim with about an 80/90-19 tire on
it... and it's bright red to boot. I guess the idea is to embarrass you into
changing it.

[snip]

--

Max Heim