Re: Expensive and worth it

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Expensive and worth it
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 11:11:17 -0700
Ha, we probably missed you because my buddy had to work in the morning, so
we didn't even leave Cupertino until 1:30pm. We parked a mile up the highway
due to the traffic jam at the time we got there. Yeah, basically I went to
see the flying wing, myself <g>. Did you get to see it in the air?

My alternative destination would have been the display of California Mille
cars at the Fairmont in SF. But that might have been a little rich for my
blood. Have you heard anything about the California Melee? That would seem a
more appropriate milieu for my B, but I'm not in touch with the organizers.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///