Matchbox car

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Matchbox car
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:39:42 -0600
I was out today and spotted a new matchbox MG.  Some of you may remeber the
yellow MGF with the red stripe and logo running the length of the body that
came out last year.  The one I saw was this same casting, painted red, and
boxed in one of the new square boxes.  I found it at KB Toys, along with the
yellow MGF, a hotwheels MINI and a hotrodded AH3000.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list