PDWA and bleeding 79 B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA and bleeding 79 B
From: mwjose <mwjose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:09:07 -0700
Hello all,
After getting the new rear axle in, and finally getting the old plug
out, I thought I was in the home stretch.  I went to bleed the brakes,
and nothing comes out of the rear, even with a Mityvac. Haynes says to
loosen the Pressure Failure Switch on the bottom of the master
cylinder.  Only problem is, there is no switch, just a bolt, which does
come out.  I checked all the lines except the master cylinder to under
the car line, and I don't think I have any blockages (plus the brakes
seemed to work before).  Is the PDWA necessary to bleeding?  Do I need
to rework my master cylinder?  Any advice is welcome.
Thank you
Mike Jose

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list