Anyone going to the Wadsworth Ohio rally, swap meet and car

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone going to the Wadsworth Ohio rally, swap meet and car
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 18:07:59 -0400
Hi Gang,

Anyone else going to the Northeast Ohio Austin Healy Club's rally, swap
meet and show this weekend?
<http://www.ahbugeye.com/neoahca/swapmeet_00info.htm> It is in Wadsworth,
Ohio, which is probably 30 miles south of Cleveland.

I know Jeff and Gordie are going. I'll be there Sunday. It'll be nice to
attach faces to names. I'll be the bald guy with the MG. <g> Look me up
wherever the LoCo Brits are located, or the Ohio BuckAyes NAMGAR gang.

See ya,
Steve

New pics at the web site!

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio