Fwd: What are you doing?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: What are you doing?
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:26:29 EDT
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Full-name: ATWEDITOR
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:23:52 EDT
Subject: Re: What are you doing?
To: mgs@autox.team.net

In a message dated 5/4/01 11:32:25 AM, rolindsay@dgrc.com writes:

<<    Between trips to the coffee pot and actually doing work,
I find myself thinking, "What am I going to do on the B-GT
this weekend?" ...so I thought I would ask you guys what
you have in the queue? >>

Tonight I'm taking my son to look at a '91 Mustang GT to possibly buy. I know
this isn't what you wanted to hear, but then I'm going to change the fuel
pump on my '66 Mustang and hope that solves this irritating problem I've had
with that car for four months or more, but haven't got to it for working on
the B-GT.  I guess this is a Mustang weekend.  The MGs are running good
(touch wood).

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT