Thanks and another question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks and another question
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 15:52:07 -0400
Thanks for all the insights on the fuel pump. The predominate feeling so far
is to stick with the stock model. So I guess I will.
I drove a little today at lunch and noticed that the oil pressure gauge
dropped a bit. When I first started out it was at @ 70 and after a bit of
steady driving it dropped down to @ 50. The oil level is right on so I am
curious what the normal range after a warm up period should be.

Greg Bass

... A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart
things, while
 computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly
stupid things...