Re: What DIDN'T get done...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What DIDN'T get done...
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 16:07:44 -0400
I sent a note that started with picking the radiator up at the shop on the way
home from work on Friday.  They said it would take 2 days, tops, so I gave it
to them on Wednesday -- even if it took 3 days, I'd have it by the weekend.
Well, at 4:00 on Friday, the radiator shop calls and tells me it will be done
"real early on Monday".

AAAAAAARGHHHHH!

So, only about half of the weekend's proposed work got done -- I pulled the cam
on Sunday (the old one was, in fact, pretty wiped on #1) and put the new one in
with a ton of cam lube; and buttoned all of that back up.

But, since I didn't have a radiator, I couldn't put it in, and therefore
couldn't bed in the new cam.  Monday, it rained after work.  I think today I
will try to get a little bit of painting done in the engine bay, and leave the
radiator for tomorrow.  We shall see.

Matt

"R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com> wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>    Remember last Friday when I posted a question regarding
> what we're going to do on our LBCs over the weekend?  You
> guys sent lots of notes about all the great things that were
> in the queue.  Good stuff.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list