Re: Anyone going to Jack London Sq, Dixon?

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone going to Jack London Sq, Dixon?
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:03:19 -0700
As always, British Sportscar Center will be well represented at both shows.
At Jack London, at least two of our customers will have cars on display (an
MG TF 1500 and an MGA), and at Dixon we will have our Swap Meet Booth with
lots of goodies for sale, as well as several customer cars on display, plus
the restored Bugeye Sprite owned by Tom Zylla, one of our ace employees.

We'd be happy to meet any Listers at our booth - 'twould be nice to put
faces to names!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center