Brake Kit/and electric problem

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Kit/and electric problem
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 22:28:00 -0700
I've got a brake kit available for sale that is suppose to fit a chrome
bumper RHD MGB.  Make an offer I can't refuse.  I had an interesting
problem with my head light switch last night.  I had a big short in the
dash lights.  I forgot after playing with the instruments last week,  I
had connected a red/white wire I found loose behind the speedo.  Figured
it was part of the other red/white wires and put it in with the
red/white wires coming from the speedo.  It turned out to be  the
problem with the switch and all was well tonight after I unplugged it
and covered it.  Sure wish I knew what the wire is for.  Can't find it
in wire diagram.  Everything else seems to be hooked up OK and working
except the fan and switch don't seem to be working.  And only two wires
are connected to it's switch.  Could it be for this?
Jim
70B
78B

///