Re: Carlisle at last!

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle at last!
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:00:45 -0400
Hey Dave,

We meeting at 11 AM?? I seem to remember 12 as the time, but then again I
didn't make it last year. If it's 12 I have to be 2 places at once. I do
work in a department that does a lot of work with schizophrenics but this is
ridiculous. I fix their computers, I am not a patient.

Remember you can get your own MG List badges from

http://homepage.mac.com/Lmacy/mg_list_badge_templates.html

String em around your neck, pin em on your forehead, glue em to your
windscreen, sew em to your butt, just be sure to have one to wear. Designed
by Dave Houser, posted by me ;-)

Larry

PS Schizophrenia is not really a split personality, that is the popular
conception of it tho.

On 5/11/01 3:57 PM, "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net> wrote:

> The great LBC swap meet at Carlisle is next week at last! Hope to see
> many of you there, especially at Dave Houser's meeting for the "elite."
> The rest of us will be seated in the rear. Saturday morning at 11:00!

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.