Paean to a MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Paean to a MG
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:29:54 -0400
I have a MG - oh, it looks great to me
It's made with four cylinders but uses only three!

Tuning Zenith Strombergs, or twin SU carbs
It's true quantum mechanics - four times as hard!

But with the top down, there's nothing that compares
Looking incredibly fast, even if I'm just sitting there

Oh Lucas, Prince of Darkness true
Why in the world did Morris Garage choose you?

Oh, if only I was a mechanic, it'd be running all the time
Instead, my repair garage has taken all my dimes

Without special tools, you can't even fix it
Forget a wrench, you need a spanner.  Otherwise, just nix it!

I can't find the trunk, it only has a boot.
I wouldn't dare get rid of it, 'cause girls think it's cute

So, my mechanical abilities I have yet to prove
And until I do, this thing won't move.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list