Re: putting in a screen?

To: "rexcats" <rexcats@telocity.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: putting in a screen?
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:29:31 -0500
Hi Lisa Ann,

I don't have a screen on mine so I might be off base here. You really don't
need the clips to hold the grill in place. Just drop it in place and it will
stay (unless someone lifts it off and steals it :(  ) Mine's been that way
for years, no problem.

If you really want to put the clips on, try using a curved needle nose
pliers or a curved hemostat. You can typically find curved hemostats at your
local flea market.

Good luck,

Jeff