MG Saloons

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Saloons
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
I mistakenly clicked on my bookmark for the MG Cars website, and lo and
behold, it's updated with pics and video of the new Z saloons! It's been
quite a while since I looked at the site, so maybe I'm the last to see
it... It's pretty techno, with revving engines and squealing tyres as you
click different areas, and a funky midi file too... As for the cars, I
don't know why they insist on showing them in the awful yellows and bright
blues! They actually have video of the hatchback model in green - but NOT
BRG! Those of you not in North American probably view these cars as
warmed-up Rovers, but to my eye they look pretty nice. Of course, I
thought the Rover versions looked nice to...! Anyone in the UK seen any in
the flesh yet?

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ