Re: EX257 is on the track

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: EX257 is on the track
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 15 May 2001 WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 15/05/01 12:12:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

Actually, I think I wrote this...

> > anybody that has a real interest in racing
> >

> No kidding - what do you use for bait? A little spritz of multigrade?

Last time I looked, I fish with a reel :)  WD40 sprayed on smelt works
well, though last time I fished, I caught more dogfish than salmon.

--
Aaron Whiteman - email me with the subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.

///