OH NOOOOO!`

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OH NOOOOO!`
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:01:12 -0700
Good Folks,
Here I was, down in the Tom's River area of NJ, helping my sister and
brother-in-law buy a new Toyota Camry.
We're sitting around a small table with the manager who's sweating up a
storm as I pound him into submission on the cheapest price anyone in the
world is about to pay for this model. When all of a sudden, there comes
this loud "Hey Dave". Who's standing there but our own David Deutsch
picking up a car for points back up north! I say hello, introduce him
all around and of course this has given the manager time to regroup and
get a grip on just who's supposed to be setting prices here.
But go figga, David sure does get around, so be very careful. See you in
Carlisle David at the meeting.
Cheers,
Dave Houser
(PS. we got the second cheapest price in the world)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list