Re: Ford Sierra Tranny for a TD

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford Sierra Tranny for a TD
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:42:56 -0700
We've installed three of the Skyhook Datsun conversions and two local MG
club members have installed them as well. Very satisfactory indeed. No need
to remove anything from the car except the interior and the old gearbox. No
modifications have to be made to the car except for the drilling of two
holes for the rear mount. A really wellmade and easy to install kit, that
offers smooth shifting and about an 18% overdrive 5th gear. Not sure of the
current price but the last ones I bought were around $2,000.

Contact Steve Neal at Skyhook Engineering in Brunswick, ME for more details.
Phone 207-729-4489. Tell him I referred you. (No, I don't get a commission
but I like my vendors to know I'm happy with their products.)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list