We have liftoff!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: We have liftoff!!!
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:13:04 -0700
Good Folks,
If you see me at Carlisle, even if it's raining, there will be a big
smile on my face!
The reason? After 10 years, my 67BGT Special has been reintroduced to
it's engine and new OD gearbox!!
Thanks to Geoge Re for his help today and for bringing along his tilt
hoist. Let me say if you are or planning to remove or replace your
engine and trans, get this tilt-lift. Yes, you can struggle without it
but for the shear joy and ease, you're foolish not to have one in your
garage for $60!
I'll post more on what tips I can offer on this resto for others. Any
questions, drop me a note in the meantime.
Whoever designed that rear mount should have been shot. That's all I say
just now.
See you at the MG Council meeting, Saturday, 11am. building R.
cheers,
Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list