RE: Which Spares To Carry?

To: palte@gmx.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Which Spares To Carry?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 05:01:23 -0400
Hi Bert,

Nice plans!

Suggestion:
Ignition cap and rotor & contact points
Brake fluid
Oil (engine & hypoid SAE90)
Spark plug
Ignition cable (set)
Cooling fluid
Some electrical wire
Some spare bullet connector receptacles (dual ones are fine)
Spare internal tire if you have ww's
Lampset
Some iron wire for keeping falling-off parts tight to the B (exhaust)
Oil for the SU carb
Tyre airpump?
Flashlight
Towrope
Jump cables

Wish you and your bride a lovely and safe trip.

Bert,
so you perform engine rebuilds as well?

Cheers,

Hans