Re: Vacuum

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Vacuum
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:18:37 +0100
After tightening the throttle spindle clamps you should check the air-flow
again at about 2000 rpm - it is more important to get the flow balanced when
running than when idling.  In my experience of running various cars with a
vacuum gauge permanently connected, and occasional use on the MGB, I would
expect closer to 20 than 16.  But that was always with ported vacuum,
although I wouldn't really expect manifold to be any different.

PaulH.