RE: US spec. butterfly

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: RE: US spec. butterfly
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 02:17:03 -0400
Hi Charley,

Cutting out electrics reminds me of my moped in the 70's. It worked the same
while temp. puhing the "out" button swith.
Point is, how come the electrics don't fail @ all furtheron on this?
The BGT is very reliable - never lets me down.
Another indication is, that a cold start takes a lot of cranking. At first
crank the engine appears to start - mostly it does not and then needs many
turns. It always starts though. When warm one crank and it runs. Of course
the choke is used when cold.

The ignition however bever has been touched for overhaul, so perhaps this is
a nice job for wintertime.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Hans