Was: Brits at Easton, Ohio - Now Lake Erie Brits

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: Brits at Easton, Ohio - Now Lake Erie Brits
From: "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:47:34 -0400
It seems there were a few of us at Easton that didn't cross tracks.   I was in
the Lotus group with the black and aluminum Lotus 7.    The MGA was at home
resting.   Sunday was a beautiful day - perfect for lunching on the patio at
the Cheese Factory and overlooking Jags , Morgans and Loti.    Indeed, as one
of the organizers of the Lake Erie Brits event I will assuredly be there in
Perrysburg on June 3 bright and early setting up the site.   Our club has
existed for just over two years and this is our third show event (we have a
tour event in the fall).   Ft. Meigs is a battle site from the War of 1812.
We have newly arranged to hold our events there and hope this will be our
permanent home.   This event will be the first seige by British iron since they
withdrew from the fort in those times.    I hope to meet you and any companions
you might encourage to attend.   Looking forward to it.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list