58 MGA for Sale - Portland, OR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 58 MGA for Sale - Portland, OR
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:54:59 -0700
I know it's been a long time since I've been active on the list...
heck I've got about a year of back postings that I have not read. I'm
finally forced to sell my MGA, partly due to loss of storage space
and that I need to purchase my fathers TF 1500. The other issue is a
13 month old son that's keeping me real busy these days.

The Car -
58 MGA Roadster
Red (It came from the factory red)
1622 Engine - Both block & head. Engine was recently rebuilt.
Disc Brakes - This was done before I purchased the car
60 Spoke chrome wire wheels
Black leather seats with red piping - New foam in the seats last year
Asking $12,500

It's a great car and I really hate seeing it go. The specs as you can
see are more Mk II then 1500. I found the car down in the Salem area
about 6 years ago. It had been "restored" by Mini Motors in Salem
about 10 years prior to that. It had for the most part sat in the
guys garage since then, in 10 years it had less then a 1000 miles on
the clock. She was stiff and cranky from setting, but with driving
and some TLC is doing much better.

If you have any interest please contact me at my work e-mail - laner@boyds.com.

-Lane

///