RE: Bizzaro MGB...

To: "'R. O. Lindsay'" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>,
Subject: RE: Bizzaro MGB...
From: RMARTIN <Rmartin@yedtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:23:55 +0200
Rick -
I can't tell if you are kidding or not
(to tell the truth, I can't tell if the SELLER is kidding or not either)
But if there is really interesting stuff in the SCCA mag, you think you
could scan the relevant pages
and post them or at least email them to the interested/curious?

It's like a serious accident - it's terrible, but somehow I jast can't look
away . . .
RMartin

WOW!  Take a look at this month's SCCA SportsCar magazine.  This car looks
exactly like a one-off prototype that MG <never> built!  It is featured in
the magazine.

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list