Re: SpeedVision

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedVision
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 01:44:16 -0400
Bullwinkle wrote:

> SpeedVision?
>
> That's right, we now have SpeedVision as part of the regular
> service.  Will wonders never cease.  However, the TV guide in the
> paper doesn't list the schedule.  Where/How do I find a
> schedule?  I tried the web site and didn't find anything of help.

  Weird, they used to have a daily schedule!

  Try here:

http://speedvision01.e-media.com/custom/schedules.asp?days=7

  ...I find if I look at the schedule, I don't watch
speedvision much, because a lot of stuff doesn't SOUND
good on the TV guide.

  However, when I flip around and try speedvision, there
is often something that immediately grabs me, like LBCs
duking it out in some 50s rally. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca