Hazard flasher

To: ple@woodedlaw.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hazard flasher
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:37:16 -0500
Hi Gang,
   I need a bit of advice.  I just reassembled the turn signals
and flashers on my B-GT using new Wagner Lighting flashers.
Both circuits work fine but the hazard flasher warning light
that runs off of the third pin of the flasher, stays ON when the
hazard flasher is switched OFF.  It flashes as normal when the
switch is ON.  I suspect that I have an incorrect flasher in
the socket.  I have installed a new Wagner model #550.  That
is their most 'generic' three pin unit. Wagner's book doesn't
even include a three pin flasher for that car.  Obviously, it has
a three pin socket!
   The car is an early (11/69) '70 B-GT, US spec.  Does anyone
know what the correct Wagner flasher # should be?
   Thanks.
--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research