Champagne British Car Festival - Urbana, Illinois

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Champagne British Car Festival - Urbana, Illinois
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:25:11 EDT
Yo chaps!

The TENTH annual CHAMPAGNE BRITISH CAR FESTIVAL will be held this weekend
(May 25-27) at Jumer's/Lincoln Square Mall in downtown Urbana, IL ... Rain,
Shine, or Meteor Shower!

Featured marque is (are) those LBCs often forgotten....the MG Midget, Triumph
Spitfire, and Austin Healey Sprite.

Theme of the weekend is 2001 - A Space Oddity. Friday night is our gala
"masquerade" ball with dinner, entertainment, and prizes. Saturday morning is
our infamous funkana followed by a picnic cruise to a forest preserve in
Eastern Illinois. Saturday night brings our pub crawl (with safe
transportation provided) to downtown Champaign and downtown Urbana. Sunday
morning is our annual Dawn Patrol Breakfast Cruise followed by the popular
vote all-British car show on the southeastern corner of Lincoln Square's
property.

Although pre-registration was advised, you can still come out and play if you
procrastinated a little too long!

YOU WILL HAVE FUN!

Cheers!

rick ingram