Re: Question on roll bars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question on roll bars
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 00:13:01 +0000
rexcats wrote:

> Anyone out there had success putting a rollbar in a 79 MGB?  the
> problem  being the location of the battery, the one leg will end up
> sitting on the battery box.

Pardon my ignorance (hell, everyone I know does), but can someone (Lisa
Ann if you are familiar with earlier models as well) tell me the
difference in that region between my '68 and the '79 and what stops the
installation of a rollbar from being the same as for the earlier
models.

I thought that this part of the body was still the same.

In other words, I can't answer the question because I don't know :-)

EMWTK

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia