Re: 65 MGB Restoration x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Rick Huber" <rickhuber1@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 65 MGB Restoration x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:14:58 -0400
Axles, suspension and steering before hanging on new brakes. Leave
windshield/steering wheel till the very end, certainly never
before the dash and gauges.

Elephants before mosquitoes.
Rolling chassis before engine/rad
Interior, chrome and glass last.
Check timing, oil levels, belts and gas.
Turn it over, check oil pressure, then start.
Chase down and kill leaks, backfiring and belching
Beer
Hood
Sorting, (as the Brits call it).

If starting from scratch (like in the factories) -  fuel and
hydraulic lines, wire harnesses, fuel tanks and suspension get
stuffed in first. Under cowl items like wiper mechanisms, cross
over internal plumbing etc also get in very early.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug