Re: Great Day for a drive!

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Day for a drive!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto, had a couple of nice runs across town, and the weatherpersons were
totally wrong about today thankfully, as it's beautiful! The sun came out
just as 'Taps' was being played at the Township Memorial Day ceremony.
Very appropriate.

I ended up putting my suspension bits back together with the old bushings
until I can sit with the Moss catalog and get all the right parts
together... Might as well do the right job the first time (right, Ed?!)...
Only thing that really kept me from enjoying it is knowing that there is a
big old bubble in my lower radiator hose right next to the radiator-end
clamp... Gonna get new hoses tomorrow and replace 'em both this week so I
can make it to the Red Mill show and back without gritted teeth and white
knuckles on the wheel!!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ