1977 MGB body shell for sale

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1977 MGB body shell for sale
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:29:52 -0600
I have a 1977 MGB body shell for sale ... cheap.  It has been stripped, little
is left.  No
there is no engine or transmission.  It does have front and rear suspension.
It's located
in Denver, yes there is a title.  Very little rust, no problem with the floors,
it only
appears to have minor rear fender rust.

This would be a good starting point for a V8, (1977,78,79,80 are V8 ready) or
perhaps a good
shell to replace your rusted hulk.

You will need to pick this up in Denver CO, USA.

I'd be willing to trade parts, or money for this.  Contact me off list.

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list