76 MGB Question

To: "MGlist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 MGB Question
From: "Denny Bavery" <denny1979mgb@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:47:35 -0400
I am looking at a 76 MGB and have a question.  I have owned a 78 and now have
a 79 but this 76 looks completely different under the hood.  Mine both had
radiators set foreward with electric fans.  This one has the radiator back by
the engine with an engine fan.  It also had dual carbs.  Thus the question -
Is this how a 76 was made or did someone do some switching on the carbs?

Denny<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list