Re: Remade 'what makes a car a 'Classic?']

To: "Martin" <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Subject: Re: Remade 'what makes a car a 'Classic?']
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:06:19 -0400
Double duh...........ever heard of inertia, it's kinda related to
mass, which for you earthlings is weight, which is one of the
predominant (of many) variables affecting non-space-travel
coasting distance.

So try the Queen Mary, pushing all that water at 18 knots, still
takes 25 miles to slow down. She's also got external stair rails.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug