Re: 59 MGA

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: 59 MGA
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:42:37 -0400
Like a loud vibrating hum that begins when I let off the gas pedal and
decreases in loudness as the speed bleeds off the car at around 40 MPH
it goes away.  No loud noise at speeds under 40 MPH. At times after
the car gets hot I can rev the motor up very high and get a hint of
the noise.  Pulled the battery cover off and drove the car around with
my son watching and listening to everything with in earshot and eye
sight and he could not localize the point of sound except from the
rear of the car.
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list