Re: Aluminum head wanted

To: "mga" <mga@napanet.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum head wanted
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 14:18:09 -0700
I assume the vendors on the list will respond to you.

Look to them as well as NWImport from Oregon, Moss, VB and a whole host
of others.  (See my parts page if you don't know who these are.
www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html)

The head is cast by Piece Manifolds.  They do the manifold for the
weber carbs as well as a 5 speed tranny conversion, and other things I
am not aware of I am sure.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net