BCNH (usa) - Show of Dreams, June 17 (long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: BCNH (usa) - Show of Dreams, June 17 (long)
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:37:28 -0500
The weather is looking great for the weekend. Hope to see you there. We
have 71 pre-registered so far (behind last year) but we are confident that
we will have over 100 cars this year. Great way to spend Father's Day with
the family...

British Cars of New Hampshire & High Hopes Foundation

It's  that  time of year again, and plans for the Show of Dreams V are well
underway.  Our goal of making it bigger and better than ever is well within
reach.   The  success  of this Sunday, June 17th, charity event at the High
Hopes  Balloon  Festival  in Milford, NH, depends not only upon BCNH member
participation, but upon guest club turnout as well.

Pre-registration has already begun, and neighboring clubs are invited!  Our
club has experienced outstanding member participation in the past, but it's
the  steady  stream  of new cars and new faces that make this event special
for us and for the High Hopes Foundation.

As  always,  all  proceeds  from  our show are donated to High Hopes, which
grants  wishes  to seriously ill children throughout the state.  High Hopes
makes  dreams come true for dozens of children each year, and BCNH is proud
to  support  this  cause.   Your registration fees and raffle contributions
will  help  grant  smiles  to children who truly deserve the opportunity to
experience a dream come true.

This  annual show has enabled BCNH to donate $5000 last year, and we'd like
to  set  a  new  record  this  year.  The most popular wishes from the kids
include   trips   to  Disney  World,  therapeutic  bicycles/equipment,  and
computers.  Your participation can help make it happen.  What better reason
could there be?

This  year  we are proud to offer the following fourteen: Austin-Healey; MG
TD,  TF,  and  TC; MGA; MGB (Chrome Bumper); MGB (Rubber Bumper); TR2, TR3,
and TR4; TR6; TR7 and TR8; Jaguar XK and E type; Jaguar Sedans; Land Rover;
Other, Pre-1960 Vintage Classics; Other, 1960 to Present; and Best of Show.
Nicely-designed  plaques  will  be awarded to the top three cars per class,
with  a  trophy  for Best of Show. Our lovely four-color dash plaques and a
goody bag will be given to the first 100 cars registered. And we're putting
together  another  monster  raffle.   A  separate  special  raffle includes
Winston  Cup  tickets  for  the  NHIS September event. As always, there are
enough balloon festival activities to fill a weekend.

The  festival begins Friday evening and continues through the weekend, with
attractions   like   the   hot-air   balloon   glow,  balloon  flights  and
demonstrations, helicopter rides, singers and bands, children's activities,
dancers,   and   performers.    Local   lodging   is  plentiful,  including
bed-and-breakfasts  and  hotels.  @  -Milford/Amherst  Chamber of Commerce,
(603)  673-4360, and Nashua Chamber of Commerce, (603) 881-8333.  Nashua is
a large city, offering many major lodging chains.

Show car registration is $15, and the show will be held from 9:00am to
3:00pm in the parking lot of the Hampshire Hills Sports and Fitness Center
in Milford, NH (same place as always).  For pre-registration forms and
information, contact Louis Belanger at (603) 424-7835, or Linda Cagan at
(603) 472-5212, or visit our new web site at bcnh.net

Co-Directors Dave Allen (603) 483-2818 and Frank Williams (603) 895-4135

Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list