Re: Temp HIGH oil press in TD

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp HIGH oil press in TD
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:21:49 -0700
Hmmm, what RPM would 65mph in a TD correspond to? Probably higher than your
normal around town cruise -- hence the higher oil pressure reading. At least
in my B, the highest oil reading is always at freeway cruise (65-70mph), and
it is also around 70lbs. So I don't think it's anything to worry about.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///