Planning a Portland, OR, vacation!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Planning a Portland, OR, vacation!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:09:52 EDT
My apologies if you received this in duplicate but I did not receive this
back from the list:

Listers,

I'm flying to Portland, Oregon, this summer (hmm, MGB carry-on?) to visit
relatives. I'm flying up Saturday, July 7th, and flying back to Burbank on
Saturday, July 28th.

Just because I can't take my precious MaGgy doesn't mean I have to go without
British cars for three weeks, right?  If you live in the Portland/Seattle
area, and know of any events or club meetings happening in July (or even if
you would just like to get together and talk British cars), please drop me a
line either on or off list.

Thank you,
Steve Sanchez
Bakersfield, CA
1977 MGB Roadster
under cover for three weeks this summer ;~(

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list