Re: Plea for help...

To: "Geoff Winter" <geoffwinter@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Plea for help...
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:47:48 -0500
Geoff,  Looking through my Namgbr book I'm not finding anyone in San Diego,
but tell me which ones of these is close and maybe we can get you a name if
it isn't too late.
Heres the list:  Cameron Park,chatsworth, Diamond Springs, Fullerton,
Glendale, Kensingtio, Los Angeles,Pasadena, Pleasanton, Riverside, Rosemead,
sanBruno,san Pedro, San Rafael, Santo Clara, Santa Cruz, Seaside, Thousand
Oaks, Van Nuys, Ventura, Salnut Creek, Yosemite.  If any of these will work
let me know.       Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list