Re: My weekend (again!)

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Re: My weekend (again!)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:47:20 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/01 9:50:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgs4dave@warwick.net writes:

> Where were you?
> We had over 70 T-Series cars at the event that weekend. Friday was our own
> personal day as guests! Rest of weekend show was so great folks just set off
> over there during

Well, I was kinda all over Reading, Mount Penn, and a lot of Berks County.
Like I said, if I knew there was a show, I would have made it a priority.  I
even wore my Spridgets List shirt that day.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport