Clutch movement

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch movement
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:48:56 -0500
What is the distance the push rod from the slave cylinder should move when
the clutch pedal is depressed on a 79 MGB?

Looking at the MOSS catalog last night, it said 3/8 inch at the fork, but
that seems too little.   I was thinking it should be about 1/2 inch for the
MGB.  I searched the web some this morning, but couldn't find it.  I know my
TR6 is supposed to have 5/8 inch of movement, but I'm not sure for the MGB.

Thanks,

Ken

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list