auto glass tinting film for MGBGT

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: auto glass tinting film for MGBGT
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 06:11:12 -0400
Hi All,
I have a request.

Does anyone have quality Professionally installed
auto glass tinting film on their MGB or MGB-GT ?
I know here in Massachusetts there is a certain standard
(of grades of shading ) that is required from the Registry of
Motor Vehicles.
I'm trying to reduce a couple things,
1. reduce the greenhouse effect of heat buildup in the interior
of my BGT. 2. reduce/diffuse/filter incoming headlight beams that
come into the interior at night (that is very annoying), 3. to
have the rear and rear side windows tinted so someone cannot
easily see inside, but not too dark a tint so it makes it a hazard
to drive at night.

I'm hoping someone will steer me to a quality Professional installer
here in Massachusetts, Rhode Island or southern New Hampshire.

Dan Furbish
68 MGBGT
in Massachusetts

///