Heater Control

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Control
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:57:00 -0400
Grrr, I was replacing the control wire for the heater valve last night and
screwed up the control.  ;(

I accidentally bent the spring clip that held the little pin in the unit and
then broke it trying to straighten it to a usable form.  Fortunately I
managed to find the pin on the floor, but the clip is toast.

Looking at the Moss Motors site, I can't buy the control OR the clip...
anyone have any suggestions?  Is it available from VB (I'm at work w/o a
catalog)?

The knob just spins around the shaft without that pin...

Chris Chandler
'70 MGB Roadster

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list