Re: Hi everyone

To: afuller@british-museum.ac.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hi everyone
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:10:22 EDT
Cheers and good luck with your car.  I'm not in the UK and I have a chrome
bumper B (and BGT) but I welcome you to the happy brotherhood of MG drivers
around the world who sweat blood, bleed money and occasionally bleed in real
terms to keep their prizes on the road.  It is a hobby of love and passion,
or it just doesn't work.  Cherish your road time and remember it well when
you are crawled beneath your unappreciative bitch, skinning your knuckles and
wondering if there is any way to fix it.  THAT is what this list is for, to
tell you the best ways to keep the tires on the road instead of your
driveway.  This list, and the rare request for funds to keep it running, is
the best investment you can make in your new joy.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang