Re: heater removal

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Michelle Nadeau" <m.nadeau@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: heater removal
From: "DenverD" <DenverD@Texan.dk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:59:17 +0200
On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:45:22 -0400, Michelle Nadeau wrote:

>If you do get the heater box out, good luck, when and if you get it back in
>be very careful hooking up that cable on the flap. Take your time with it.
>Don't do what I did and break the tab off of the flap. I still haven't got a
>cure for it, but I do know one thing, that heater box ain't never coming
>out. Not by me. No sir, no way, no how. And if the heater core goes I'll get
>Denise to do it :) or at least tell me how and what size sledge hammer I
>need to get it back in!

WELL---since over here they call this kind of car a "summer car" (one reason is
because they SALT the roads)..

maybe i'll just leave this job for the next owner..
or, get back to it later, MUCH later..
(it sure *looked* easy when i started the job--i figured 15 minutes...silly me!)

DenverD - A Texan in Denmark
65B # GHN3L/33680; engine 18V581-H193

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list